March 8, 2012

Newspaper Guilt - responses

A few confessions, but no sackcloth and ashes. Interesting selection of newspapers mentioned:

Read it and loved it.
Unfortunately haven't had time to read the paper today - do not feel guilty - but did
have time to read you!
NF

Great blog Lexie, I know about that guilt. I read one weekly newspaper (German "die Zeit" the most liberal) and screen the daily web editions of the NYT, le Monde, Kurier (Austrian) and sometimes also the Spiegel.....all the web editions for free....I have the free rider guilt!

In Berlin I buy the Tagesspiegel sometimes and curiously enough free editions of newspaper do hardly exist here.

And the rest of the time: guilt, guilt, guilt for not reading all the good articles in the languages that I understand all day every day....(and sometimes I am happy not having read a line for a whole day).
PA

You make me feel so old fashion!   Soon I will feel I have to hide to read my beloved Financial Times. That is where my guilt lies. Of course, the NY Times on line has fancy links, video tours of the Museums they write about etc. but when I read a paper online I always feel that I must be missing some page; some section; some art or music article...then again, it is easier to skip the sports page.
MP

Love it!!!!  
KH

Thank you for the feedback. Nothing like a good compliment to start the day.